Friday, December 21, 2007

Try to understand.

I'm not much for "oh I wish I was that person...." or "if only I could be more like that person....". I'm perfectly happy being me. I recognize my flaws. Some I wish to improve upon and others I embrace as part of me.

But....if I were to be anyone or possess someone else's attributes I suppose I would jump back into the 1976 body of Ann Wilson (when she wasn't so bloated). Or better yet I would be me except that I could have her voice. I kind of just want to have a tight leather pant suit, long feathery hair and the chance to jump on stage and sing Magic Man.

I guess at the very least I would love to be able to get up at Karaoke and kill that song. Unfortunately, I can't hold a tune so I'm relegated to tuning the Zipcar radio to the classic rock station and pray that they might decide to spin this song. Sigh.

No comments: